Sleep Guidance Workshop in your home
A consultation to teach you our gentle program and techniques.
- You will be given an initial assessment over the phone to gain an understanding of your family’s issues.
- A deposit of $38.50 is payable in advance prior to the service commencing.
- You will then be sent our sleep assessment form by email to complete and return in preparation for your sleep guidance workshop.
- A Night Nanny will come to your house for 3 hours during the day or evening and complete and in home assessment with you and guide you through a series of techniques and options to help you with establishing a sleep routine for your child.
- You will be given a written report outlining the new routines and techniques for you to put in place after the workshop and use as a resource. You are eligible for 3 weeks phone & email support from our specialised Sleep Guidance Specialist after your service.
- Night Nannies reserves the right to stop the Overnight Services if deemed necessary.
- Parents are required to be disciplined to maintain the end result. Expect that you are always working at maintaining healthy sleep cycles and practices for your children.
- Night nannies are responsible for the child and the child’s needs alone; they are not expected to do other duties outside of the overnight service.
- Overnight Nannies do not provide duties other than that related to the child’s sleeping, feeding and changing, as these shifts start at 10pm and finish at 6am. Some shifts do start earlier but these shifts are specifically tailored for overnight support and sleep guidance.
- Night Nannies are to be paid in cash at the end of each shift.
- All of the above services provide strategies for the parents to put in place and maintain once the Nanny has left. It is crucial for the success of the service that these routines & Techniques are strictly maintained after the Nanny has left.
- A Circadian Rhythm (body clock) will take 3 weeks of consistent sleep times before it registers the new sleep as a normal pattern. Therefore, the routines will need to be maintained consistently for 3 complete weeks before you can expect to have the routine locked in place.